INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “RGPD”) and current national legislation on the protection of personal data, this notice is given to individuals who operate in the name and on behalf of the Customers of INTERMEDIATIME SWISS SAGL and/or to the Customer himself if a natural person (sole proprietorship or professional), later also interested.
1. Data controller: INTERMEDIATIME SWISS SAGL, with registered office in Via Luserte Ovest, 6 a 6572 Quartino – Switzerland, VAT number CHE413198652, telephone: +41.917.804.033, email: email@example.com.
2. Type of data processed – The personal data processed are collected directly from the interested party through a web page. These common data are personal data (surname and first name, …), contact details (telephone number, e-mail address, …). The Owner does not process any “sensitive” or “particular” data (see art. 9 of the Regulations)..
3. Purpose, legal basis for processing and obligation to provide data – The owner processes personal data:
for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the supply of goods and services to customers, such as the management and execution of the contract and the assistance provided (e.g. acquisition of information prior to the conclusion of a contract, provision of services, management of customizations, …). The provision of personal data for these purposes and the related processing are necessary to the extent that the interested parties deem it necessary to communicate them to ensure the effectiveness of pre-contractual activities, delivery and assistance carried out by the Owner. These processing operations do not require the consent of the interested parties. The legal basis for the processing is the need to enter into or perform a contract;
for the purposes of protecting the Owner’s assets and rights in the case of a sole proprietorship or professional, activities such as the acquisition of information relating to solvency or the management of debt collection. The legal basis of the processing is identified in the legitimate interest of the Owner and consent is not required;
for direct and indirect marketing and profiling purposes (for example, a non-exhaustive list):
sending of commercial information and newsletters, communication of promotional initiatives and events organized by the Owner or its partners in the sector,
evaluation and forecasting of your interests and preferences, on the basis of access to our sites or collected by third party data collection services, in order to offer you targeted and personalized products and services.
The provision of personal data for these purposes is not mandatory and its processing requires the consent of those concerned. Failure to give consent will not affect the service provided but will make it impossible for the owner to send you commercial communications or personalized promotions. The legal basis of the treatment is identified in the express consent.
4. Categories of recipients of personal data: personal data, within the limits and for the purposes indicated, may be communicated or come to know and then be processed by:
employees and consultants of the Owner, agents, companies that provide computer services (site management, internet services, …), possibly in their capacity as external data controllers;
shippers or carriers for the goods to be delivered;
companies specializing in information systems on the solvency of customers, companies and / or professionals for debt recovery if Individual Company or Professional;
producers of the goods supplied by the Owner;
subjects who can access the data under the provisions of the law, or Community legislation, within the limits provided by law.
The complete list of recipients is available at the headquarters of the Owner.
5. Data retention period: the personal data in question are processed for the entire duration of the business relationship and also afterwards for a maximum of 10 years; for marketing purposes, the data are kept for a maximum of two years from consent.
6. Data transfer abroad: the processing is normally carried out in Italy, for specific business processes personal data may be transferred to countries outside the EEA, in such cases the data protection is ensured by special contractual clauses.
7. Automated decision-making processes: any automated decision-making process is excluded. The Data Controller carries out profiling treatments with the purposes indicated above and with your consent, the treatment is always validated by the Data Controller with the intervention of specialized personnel.
8. Rights of the data subject: The Data Controller informs you that, with reference to the data provided, you, as the data subject, have the following rights:
access to data and acquisition of a copy: to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller that your Personal Data is being or is not being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to Personal Data and the information provided for in art. 15 of the RGPD, including, by way of example: the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data processed, etc.;
rectification: to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of your Personal Data that are inaccurate as well as, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the integration of the same, if they are incomplete, providing adequate documentation;
cancellation of personal data: ask the Owner to cancel your Personal Data, if there is one of the reasons provided for in art. 17 of the RGPD, including, by way of example, if the Personal Data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or if the consent on which the processing of your Personal Data is based has been revoked by you and there is no other legitimate reason for processing. The Owner may not proceed with the deletion of your Personal Data: if their processing is necessary, for example, to comply with a legal obligation, to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
Limitation of processing: to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the event of one of the cases provided for in art. 18 of the Regulations, including, for example: the dispute about the accuracy of your personal data, for the period necessary for the owner to carry out the appropriate checks, the opposition to processing, pending the appropriate checks by the owner regarding the prevalence of the reasons that justify the processing itself;
the portability of electronic data that is subject to automated processing: to obtain from the data controller a copy of the Personal Data you have provided in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices (e.g. computers and/or tablets); to transmit your Personal Data received to another party, the data controller, without hindrance by the data controller and on the basis of your authorization and precise indications;
to object to the processing: to block the processing if it is carried out for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller (including profiling), unless there are legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing (reasons prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned), or the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense in court of a right;
to revoke consent to processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent obtained before revocation;
to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority: Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
9. Contact details: for any clarification and to exercise their rights, interested parties can contact the Owner by writing to:
INTERMEDIATIME SWISS SAGL
Via Luserte Ovest, 6
6572 Quartino – Svizzera
or by writing an e-mail to
Which cookies do we use ?
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
The following cookies belong to the family of technical cookies and are therefore necessary for the operation of the website:
Eu Cookie Law: to view the warning popup required by the Cookie Law
Below we would like to show you how you can prevent cookies from being stored on your devices if you consider them to be invasive.
If you do not want Google Analytics to collect data about your visits, you may consider using Google Analytics “Opt-out Browser Add-on” at the address:
As for the various browsers below you will find information on how to configure them to manage cookies:
Mozilla Firefox: “https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare e disattivare i cookie”
Internet Explorer: “https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies”